Blind Date vs Online Dating

Dating Risks


https://unsplash.com/@marqquin

Let’s have a chat about taking risks in the dating world.

Dating Risks - as you click on the video, the first 15 seconds are awkward silence while I waited to go live 🤣

Can you think of a dating disaster that still makes you laugh today?

[To be clear we’re not talking dangerous dating mishaps, I don’t have the qualification to help but am including THIS LINK if you need professional help from anywhere in the world].


https://unsplash.com/@krakenimages

In retrospect, with my "far too many wines of glass already," line, it could have been risky, but we were a party of six and I was with my best friend. I think that's where we draw the line at taking chances with people we don't yet know, it's always wise to go in a group with someone you know and to be in a well-lit public space.

Back to the funny things that can go wrong on a date. 

  • On one particular date, my wedge cork shoe broke at the strap - I spent the date BAREFOOT!
  • In another situation, my button popped off my jeans - I guess I ate too much that time 🤣
  • My last embarrassing moment that I'm sharing with you is going on a date with long WET hair - my hairdryer broke moments before we were set to leave!

https://unsplash.com/@freestocks

Now that I've shared some of my funniest dating moments, I'd love to hear some of yours. Drop a funny anecdote in the comments: 
  • Falling down while on a date? Let's hear it!
  • Spilt your food or red wine on a date? I want to know about it!
  • Got drenched in the rain while on your way to a date? Tell me all about it!
Lastly, I have shared some hilarious moments in a Date Year experiment that my husband and I did in a quick-read ebook, Creating Sparks that Last, available at this link. I've also shared some of the wisdom we learnt about each other through our year of dating, which I know will be valuable to you if you're on a mission to get the best from your relationship too.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kind of Life You Want

Date Night Arguments and How to Prevent Them

You've Changed