Romance and Wrinkles

The Year of The Couple

2023 Is going to be The Year of The Couple. 



Well, in my world anyway. Every now and then I embark on an experiment that’ll inject some torque into the engine that drives our relationships. And this time, it’s a blueprint, or plan of action, which I’ve called Romance and Wrinkles.





Join in for once-a-month emails from me. 

Each month I’ll introduce an experience to enhance your perception of your partner for the better.

Each experience will be face-to-face so you can observe each other closely: facial expressions, eye contact, emotional response. Don’t worry if this sounds intense, they are all fun, lighthearted and above-board engaging opportunities. To the best of my ability, they will also be screen-free.

💟

If you’re on the fence and would like to no more, please comment below. And if you prefer, there is also an email link on the sign-up form for questions.

Tap the link ➡️ Find the sign-up form here:

My husband and I will be joining right in, after all, that’s the point right? To be engaging and real with ideas that work.

Join us; you have nothing to lose, and EVERYTHING to gain 💖

Find me on the Socials for conversations that inspire growth:

Instagram: elora_canne

Facebook: Elora Canne



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kind of Life You Want

Date Night Arguments and How to Prevent Them

Never Give Up