Bachelor Bungalows

Eligible Bachelor Bungalows for Shy and Bold Alike


I went on a deep dive recently to find the perfect bachelor pad for my fictional bachelors in two of my manuscripts. I wanted realistic bungalows for them and felt that these three suited their stories.

(All images sourced from Canva and Unsplash)

                    Bungalow 1

Bungalow 2

Of my two manuscripts, one has a shy, isolated yet genuine bachelor, Nel in Forest of Sun and Shadows.

The other, from Love & Laughter (And other disasters), has a bold, charming mid-life bachelor, Louis

Bungalow 3


Both are perfect gentleman with only honourable intent regarding their lady friends, but will they be lucky in love? You’ll have to find out when both books release in early 2025.


I would love your input regarding suitable bungalows for both bachelors, from the choices above.

Leave a comment below this post to let me know.


News from my holiday in England:

I had a fantastic time climbing Glastonbury Tor in whipping wind, exploring the delights of Wells Cathedral, walking amongst wildflowers on the moors and headlands of the South Coast Path.

Quaint villages, literary places of interest, unique beaches and the South Devon Chili Farm all added up to a memorable holiday.

But more than that, I felt like I had finally arrived; in life, in London, in love. This was more than just a holiday, it formed the bones of a fairytale life come true and I can’t wait to write it up in a new book.

It’ll be a spin-off (as opposed to a sequel), of my memoir En Route, both of which, outline mid-life love and how to make a success of it.

I left complimentary copies of my memoir dotted around Southwest England because so much of it speaks of my deep connection with my past, and my ancestors, from the area. Their stories of resilience, love and longevity inspire me.

If you’re in England, specifically Dunster in Somerset and Torquay in Devon, visit the guest library shelves and you might find yourself a signed copy of En Route.


Millstream Cottage B&B, Dunster, Somerset UK




The Grand Hotel, Torquay, Devon, UK

Alternatively, you can find a copy at this buy link: 

 The Best is Yet To Be



And now to end off with some highlights from my stay in the land of my dreams, England.

Wells Cathedral and the Astronomical Clock


                 Glastonbury Tor from atop and below


Cheddar Gorge with King Arthur’s Sword in Stone

Camelot Castle Hotel, Cornwall

Wildflowers (and me) on Bodmin Moor

South Coast Path at Berry Head, Brixham

Sea view from The Grand Hotel, Torquay

I hope you’ve enjoyed this little vignette of my glorious time in England. (There is plenty more of my holiday on my social media at the links below). 
Remember to drop a comment below with your feedback on appropriate bungalows for our eligible bachelors.

What I’m Currently Reading: Murder at Monterey - find it here on Goodreads

Murder at Monterey by Ellen Read is a cosy mystery set in Queenscliff, Australia. The book releases on 16 June 2024 and is open for pre-order now.





Find me on The Socials where all the fun is had:






Remember to subscribe for more 
travel highlights and book news:





Bonus pic of Maisie Moonlight happily ensconced on my reading bench, happy to be back home after her holiday at the cattery.


Comments

  1. I'm drawn to Bungalow No 2. What a lovely time you had spent in England, Elora, certainly a travel experience you will never forget. Love the photos, lots of memories recorded down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pauline, I think cottage no. 2 is a good choice too. England was certainly memorable and I already want to go back!

      Delete
    2. Apologies, the above comment posted as ‘anonymous’ not sure why or how.

      Delete
    3. Yeah no worries, alot of unexplained things have been happening at the moment.

      Delete
  2. No 3 for your shy man. But unlikely to be in Aus. Barbara R

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Barb, I envisioned that one for him; and he’s actually based in Wales so I’m hoping it fits the location.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kind of Life You Want

Welcome to our cozy blog space

Emotive Book Reviews