Show Yourself a Little Love

Self Care Ideas


https://unsplash.com/@taiamint

[The last in our Self-Love mini-series]

“You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.” 
Diane Von Furstenberg

Last week our post was a little on the long side. I really didn’t want to leave anything out because I felt it was all so important for our wellbeing.

This week though, we have a 1 minute self-care video to watch. Enjoy the soothing music and simple self-care suggestions.

Show yourself a little love  

If you’d like to read last week’s post in snatches, here’s the link:




https://unsplash.com/@avasol

How do you know when you're starting to need a little extra self-care? 

For example, I get very sweary and I don't normally speak like that, so I know that it's time to pay attention to my stressors and find healthy ways to eliminate them.

Do you have a self-care routine or ritual?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kind of Life You Want

Date Night Arguments and How to Prevent Them

Never Give Up