Real Relationship Tips that Work!

 5 Tips for a Loving Relationship



Often we know what we're supposed to do to make our relationship work, but we don't know how.

In the video link above, I've outlined some really easy tips you can do today to make a positive difference in your relationship.

The video is just 45 seconds long, so in no time at all you'll have the relationship tricks that you need for a loving partnership, right at your fingertips. Or if you'd prefer to read the notes, click Real Relationship Tips that Work.

For a lighthearted look at positive ways to impact your relationships, I'll be offering my dating diaries eBook for free for a few days from 6 March 2022. It's a quick read that you can enjoy together, as a couple, or by yourself if you're looking for ways to improve your relationship dynamics.

Here's the link, but remember it's only free for a few days from 6 March 2022: 

The time zones are a little tricky to navigate; the offer begins at 7pm AEDT which is Amazon's prerequisite of midnight PST. I'd recommend a quick Google of Pacific Standard Time to your time zone if need be.




As always, there are a multitude of resources to help enhance your relationship at the links below:

💝 I have a 12 month Dating Ideas giveaway for you;
💕 Plus a Date Night In playlist of songs for your romantic date night, in the comfort of your own home.


Date Night In Playlist - give it a 'like' on Spotify so others can benefit from listening too.

Finally I have some really BIG NEWS to share. 


https://unsplash.com/@anthonydelanoix


I spent 10 years of blood, sweat and tears pumping my memoir out. It was tough getting all my emotions out of my head and onto paper/screen. 

I feel it's a worthwhile adventure to share, not only as an entertaining travel memoir, but as a thought-provoking self-development manifest as well. It's about living with no regrets, speaking your truth and finding hope that the best is yet to be - that there are even better things to come. Better than you could ever have imagined for yourself!

Click the link here: EN ROUTE: The Best Is Yet To Be for your FREE copy!

Also just for a few days from 6 March 2022; also from 7pm AEDT as per Amazon's requirements.

That 's a whole lot of free goodies for you to live the life you long for! If you feel so inclined, I would appreciate a share or review of any of the items that you have chosen to download and I look SO forward to your feedback.

Live the life you long for!


Click here to share this quote on Facebook 



Before I sign off for the weekend, if you know anyone who would benefit from any of my free resources, share this article with them or on your social media if it resonates with you. Thank you always for your support. And remember to subscribe for fresh ideas to live the life you long for!


 

Let's chat on the socials:

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kind of Life You Want

Date Night Arguments and How to Prevent Them

You've Changed