Calling All Bloggers

Looking For Guest Bloggers

About 6 months ago I had a very successful month of guest bloggers to freshen up our feed. I’d like to offer that opportunity again for the month of August. 


You may think it’s far in advance, but from experience, I know it took a while to format and edit each article. So if this is something you’d be interested in doing, I’d love to hear from you.

Topics my blog typically publishes revolve around all dynamics of relationships:

➡️ Relationship with ourself can include -
• Self-care
• Self-awareness
• Setting boundaries
• Finding voice
• Anything related to personal growth

➡️ Romantic relationships - my topics don’t typically discuss intimacy -
• Date nights
• Communication
• Shared goals
• Individual interests incorporated into the relationship
• Anything that helps couples strengthen their connection

➡️ Platonic relationships -
• Friendships
• Colleagues
• Any adult relationship that is not family or romantically involved

➡️ Relationships with our children; young or adult
➡️ Grandparent relationships 
➡️ Relationships with parents/step-parents/in-laws
➡️ Sibling relationships

📝 If you would like to create content on any of these topics please either comment below or contact me via the contact form in Menu.
📚 If you have written a book that relates to any of the above that you would like to talk about, please comment below or use the contact form in Menu.

✍🏻 Your article should be a minimum of 300 words, it can be longer but don’t feel the need to write an essay!
If you have pictures you’d like included I’d be happy with that.

🌸 I can’t WAIT to read about your ideas!

Comments

  1. Hi, I'm a hypnotherapist based in Scotland and I'd love to contribute to the conversation of women rediscovering who they are in midlife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your response, I’d need to see examples of articles you’ve written and your website please..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Kind of Life You Want

Date Night Arguments and How to Prevent Them

You've Changed